Terms & Conditions
- Imperial agree to undertake the work for you, the Customer (being Person, Company, Partnership or Legal Body as to who the quote is made) upon the terms specified below and as contained in the quotation as supplied.
- We agree to carry out the work with reasonable care and skill.
- We will charge for the work undertaken as specified in the quote and any additional work as agreed at the price specified in our quotation.
- The company carries full public liability insurance.
- We are happy to move furniture but cannot be held responsible for any damage or breakages. Furniture with draws or cupboards must be emptied.
- The company will not be liable for any consequential loss due on any work carried out or any damage caused by its employees.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure safety and optimum results are achieved we cannot be held responsible for shrinkage and or colour run. If this can be identified at the time of commencement we will discuss with you a course of action.
- If on arrival the work is not as specified by the customer at the time of the quote we reserve the right to cancel the job and retain any deposit paid or increase the price.